You Know It’s Going To Be A Good Day…
You know it’s going to be a good day when…
- Cat 1 wakes you up at 4 a.m being sick on your bed.
- You get out of bed to clean it up and step in a different pile of sick that Cat 2 has already strategically placed at the exact spot where he knew you would be putting your foot down as you rolled out of bed.
- While working on cleaning up the two piles of cat-sick, Cat 1 decides to target a stack of books for his second sicking of the morning.
- You rush over and push Cat 1 away from the books just as the cat lets loose, so that the puke spews out over a larger area than originally intended by Cat 1.
- Although Cat 1 is pleased at having puked all over your light-coloured carpet, he is pissed-off that you disrupted his original plan. He decides that you will not be allowed to sleep for the rest of the morning.
- Cat 1 starts chasing Cat 2 all over the place, including straight across your prone body, as you are laying in bed, trying to get another couple of hours of sleep before that damn alarm goes off.
- Although you know yelling at cats has absolutely no affect on their behaviour, you do it anyway. All the yelling does is make it less likely that you will fall back asleep anytime soon, as you are now totally wound-up.
- You vow to look up the number of the local animal shelter. You tell the cats about your plan. They appear unconcerned by your proposition.
- The alarm goes off. You haven’t been able to get back to sleep. You notice that both your cats are curled up at the foot of your bed, looking extremely comfortable and content.
(It has been scientifically proven that cats exist to torture humans.)